Saturday 31 January 2015

Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash

See that pimple on her face, oh my god! Thank goodness I have got rid of mine! I am not coming out today, I am unwell! I am down with fever, you guys go ahead! The wedding is too boring, you carry on! Aren’t these all such familiar excuses that we have heard off and rather used too often to not go out on that particular day, when you have all stars popping out in red, and your face shinning out with the extra oil, to add more to your worries.

Yes guys, let’s face it, all of this has occurred to us once in our life time, in fact more often than that, blame it on your skin type, or blame it to the skin you got as a dowry from your parents, or blame it best on the increasing levels of pollution and stressful lifestyle. Trust me the answer is not just one, but all these factors have equally contributed to the red marks that occur on your skin.
And as a girls, this worries you all the more, it all starts from home and then comes out in the open. From your elder sister asking you to stop eating oily diet, to your brother adding fuel to the fire and taking away your sweet diet. From your mother asking you to applying natural homemade remedies to your neighbors telling you to see a dermatologist. This goes on till you are so humiliated and disgusted with your own face that you feel so low in morale and confidence that you decide not to step out of the house. But let me ask you, is this the solution to your problems? The answer is no, these are just temporary remedies you are taking to heal your wound, this problem needs to be treated from within.

Let me share with you my story of pimple days and how I felt then, so it all begun at an age where you want to party and freak out the most, and trust me those are the best days of your life. Yes folks I am referring to the college days- the fun days! Don’t we all want to make the most out of the class bunking’s and the college gatherings. And instantly comes the answer – yes, of course! And in such a situation one cannot entertain the pimples on the face.

And so it was for me, and for one of the most awaited days; the college prom night. It is that one day, which we all eagerly look forward to, because the days in college have a mix of all emotions, from fun to attractions, from loving to play. And so it was with me, I was quite excited about the prom night and more so, because I was going out with a guy, who was my crush then and had asked me out for the prom night to be his partner.

I remember, the morning, a chilly December day and there I was in the washroom staring blankly at my pimple, which had come without any invitation and gave no intimation. I was in tears, because I did not want that my crush noticed a big ugly, and red pimple on my face, and right there on my cheek. I was upset and ran to my mother for help, she as usual advised to use her home remedies but nothing worked. I knew my day was ruined and that I would not be able to celebrate the night, which I have been longing for, and so I decided to ditch my cute crush, which ultimately resulted in me crushing my own crush for a life time, as he was upset that he was ditched by me at the last moment, but I was so helpless that I could never explain to him the reason was the uninvited guest – pimple. And so, one of my most memorable and fun days in college were missed out on because of my pimples.


Well guys, here is my little story of how pimples have actually made me lose out on all the fun during the best days of my life, how I wish I had a chance to relive those days minus the pimples.

To find out more, click here-

No comments:

Post a Comment