Tuesday 10 March 2015

Meet The New Housing


What does it take to start a new? What does it take to move away, to make your own space? Well, what I realized is that it takes a lot of courage. A firm mind and also a heavy heart. It wasn’t easy for nor for him but it was our love that made it possible. It was our love of course that made us what we are today. Had it not been for love, we would have never been able to take such a bold move.
So although we all say that we are today’s youth and we have moved on to the 21st century, we have the right to decide what we want to do and all of that but how difficult it actually is to preach all any of that? It takes absolutely nothing to say all of that but it takes a lot of courage to do what you actually want. This is because we live in a society that has such strict norms. If it’s their way, the stereo typical way then its right anything else that you do apart from the rigid ways or norms of living it is considered to be incorrect or inappropriate. I ask why?

Why do we live in a society that just cannot adapt changes? Why is the constitution of marriage so strict? Why it is that people cannot get this right that marriages are to be for a lifetime, unless of course you are forced to marry someone you don’t like and then divorce. It is as simple as that you should marry someone whom you love, how does the religion or the caste and creed even matter? How does it matter if I am a Hindu and the person I love is a Catholic. Don’t we have the same blood running through our bodies? Aren’t we both children of the same lord? Why do we only confine our learnings of the Bhagwat Gita and Bible to the books alone? Why don’t we grow up?
Well I refused to accept this norm of the society? I broke through those stereo typical types who would do what the society wants me to at the stake of my love. I decided to marry someone I love and not someone who I didn’t even know before this only because my family wanted me to. No I am not against arrange marriages, I am against marriages that are forced. Thanks to my love who had what it takes to stand against the world and fight those rigid norms of the society and marry me, his love.
We got married in the court because our families wouldn’t agree to our love. They wanted to go the society way, we wanted our love to stay. We today live happily ever after. This is how I started my new life with my love. Thanks for all the support and all the love J

Watch this video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment