Thursday 5 March 2015

Pampers Baby Dry Pants for happy mornings

This post is a part of Pampers Baby Dry Pants, have a look at it here - https://www.rewardme.in/tag/Pampers

A child’s happiness is a mother’s happiness. It is the mother who understands the child’s sorrow, happiness and joy. It is the mother knows her child the best. A child’s small laughter brings happiness to a mother’s face and when a child dances it is the mother’s heart that dances too.

I am Mother of three kids, they are all grown up now but still when they come home happy it is I who am the most satisfied to see a smile on their face. If I see sorrow on their faces, it disturbs me too. However old a child may grow but for a mother their child will always be young. It is very rightly said that it is the child who gives birth to the mother and the mother lives through the child.
A little discomfort or even the smallest of a scratch on the child gives immense to a mother. A mother is restless till she doesn’t see her child return home. Today I relate to this even more because I have brought up three children. When I used to see my little ones dance and sing around, I used to be very happy. Well even now when I see my kids have fun and enjoy, it brings me the same amount of happiness and pleasure.

I distinctly remember my kids dancing in the rain and making paper boats and have the best times of their lives. I miss the young me and the young them. When the kids are young, their joys are different. Their charm is different, they find joy in little things. They makes such sweet and silly memories that are cherished for the life time. Well besides all of this, there are so many things that have to be taken care of when the kids are young. I am talking with experience here. Like for example little things like whether or not the baby has had eaten well or not, whether or not the baby has a good night sleep or not and most importantly whether or not his diapers are dry. The last one being the most important, the reason being if a baby‘s diaper is not dry it would affect the baby’s sleep and this could even have an effect on their health. No mother can stand their child to be sad and poor health of a child is something no mother can bear.

I as a mother have always trusted one diaper company for my kids. It is none other than Pampers Baby Dry Pants that ensures good night sleep and good health to every child and thus in turn happy mornings for the child. These diapers provide dryness not only on the outside but also in the inside. They help stay baby dry and healthy for up to hours. For it is a dry baby that is a happy baby.

Watch this video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment